Email Freebie Swap

Does anyone want to do an email freebie swap with me to grow our lists?

I blog at Veggies Save The Day where I share easy vegan recipes inspired by a Mediterranean diet. If you have an audience who is interested in vegan food, please read on.

Basically we will tell our lists about each other’s freebie in a dedicated email. (Not in a P.S. or within an email with other links.) It’s a great way to offer our subscribers something of value for free that they might not have known about otherwise, especially if it’s a topic we do not cover ourselves.

I have been doing freebie swaps on a regular basis since last spring, and my subscribers love them.

The freebies I currently offer are a Vegan Mediterranean Diet Recipes eBook and a PDF guide called Instant Flavor: The 4-part system to take your vegan meals from dull to delicious. You can choose which one you think your list would like better.

Ideally I am looking for people who have at least 3500+ subscribers and who email their list at least once a week (not RSS feed) and have an open rate around 30%, but I will consider those with fewer subscribers. I can provide an email template for you to use for the swap.

If you are interested, email me at amykatz@veggiessavetheday.com with a link to your landing page and the freebie itself so I can look them over, and I’ll do the same for you. Please do not leave a link to your landing page in the comments…simply comment when you have emailed me so I can check my inbox. Thank you!

1 Like

I LOVE this idea, @amykatz ! I don’t know that my audience would align with yours well, but hope that others take you up on this!

1 Like

I’m nowhere near your list size but I just wanted to say this sounds like a brilliant idea.

1 Like