EASY engagement challenge!

:raising_hand_woman: Who’s up for a SUPER easy social media engagement challenge inside the EBT community?

The challenges we’ve done so far have been AWESOME, but they’ve also required some work on your end. While the work is definitely worthwhile and you will see results, sometimes an EASY challenge is a nice change of pace, right?!

Starting this Monday (9/21), we’re hosting a 3-day challenge focusing on social media engagement. Here are a few details…

IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD SAY:

“I want to learn how to be more engaging on my social media platforms!”

THEN LET’S ACCOMPLISH THIS:

Let’s get the momentum going with social engagement.

CHALLENGE OVERVIEW:

You will spend 15 minutes/day for 3 days engaging on different social platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest). The hope is that you will be able to see results from the increased engagement, which will catapult you into a new level of engaging!

Who’s in?! :raising_hand_woman:
Join the 3-day Social Engagement Challenge inside the EBT community. And if you are not yet in the community, whatcha waiting for?

See you Monday!

3 Likes

Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so in!

3 Likes

YAY! See you there, Alexis!

1 Like

Sounds good! How do we join or do we just check in here each day? I am new to this forum.

Hey @mealplanmom!
Welcome to the forum & community! :wave:t2:

This specific challenge is within the paid “Member” part of our site within the “Challenges” tab. I believe you are signed up at “Basic”, which wouldn’t include this feature. If you want to try it out, you can upgrade here and use code “1monthfree” to try it out for a month. Hope to see you there!