Do you have a digital product?

Hey Everyone! I wanted to follow up on my previous post about potential collaborations. One thing I’m working on right now is organizing a Back to School Product Bundle for Home Cooks & Bakers.

The goal is to get new people on product contributor’s email lists during the 5 days the bundle is available. The draw is that the products are offered for free in exchange for an email address.

If you’re familiar with Kate Doster, she’s done this a few times (with a focus on blogging resources) and contributors have all increased their lists, so I thought I’d try it with food-related products.

If you have a food/cooking/baking product, I’d love to have you join in!

Here’s how it will work:

1. We each contribute a food/cooking/baking-related product (e.g., an ebook, a digital cookbook, printables, access to an online cooking class, access to a paid event, etc). The product should be something that people currently (or will) pay for so it’s super attractive to get for free (well, in exchange for an email address). The more attractive the offer, the more email sign-ups you’re likely to get.

2. We each promote the free bundle to our lists (and on social, if applicable).

3. We grow our lists for free!

Here’s a link to the google doc for more info: Free Foodie Bundle - Google Docs

Thanks!