ChatGPT for food bloggers

I know this has been a big topic of discussion for food bloggers. Who has used it? Pros and cons? I’d love to hear from people in the community who have tried it out!

If you’re new to hearing about it, you can check out this article from Search Engine Journal to read more:
https://www.searchenginejournal.com/what-is-chatgpt/473664/

1 Like

I’m soooo curious to hear what food bloggers think of ChatGPT and AI tools for writing content.

My main thought is that we will utilize it as a massive time-saving tool, use it to pump out a bunch of blog content, then down the road get dinged by Google and put in blogger prison. We all work so @#$% hard and it would be killer to get penalized.

I do know there are other ways outside of writing blog content to use AI, such as social media copy, email copy, sales page, copy, etc… And yes please, sign me up for all of that! :person_raising_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve used it as a starting point for a blog post outline and for social media caption. I also like the Canva feature that does the same function. It’s a great way to get you out of writers block.

2 Likes

I would listen to The Blog Millionaire podcast episode “Google SEO secrets part 3” (it one of the most recent ones) and hear what Brandon has to say. He explains it all so well! You can listen here online or wherever you listen to podcasts!

2 Likes

@megan I have the same thought, that if it’s used to pump out a bunch of content it will likely come back and bite us in the behind for doing that. But I think there are a lot of ways to incorporate it into workflows to make the work go faster.

Similar to what @Shanelle you’re talking about. I’ve used it as a jumping off point for site content. But I didn’t know about the Canva feature! I’ll have to look into that.

@bharmer I need to listen to that episode! Brandon has a good podcast and I haven’t listened to the recent episodes. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like