? best time for you to send mail?

Would like to take a poll on what time and day do you find the best open rate for your email campaigns?
:thinking:

1 Like

Since mine is geared to entrepreneurs, I like sending in the morning. But I’m also on the West coast, so my morning is more like lunch for others.

I’d love to hear what others think. For food bloggers, I’d think a late afternoon would work well.

@Ginainga We’ve done some testing with this and 11am CST on Mondays seems to be a really good time for my food blog.

1 Like

I went into my google analytics and looked at the times my site was most active. It seems to be around 3:00 on Friday when the highest 48 hours of traffic start for the weekend. So I think it’s best to have it in their box as close to that time as I can. Also maybe Sat. and Sun. mornings might be a good time.
I just switch email platforms so I’m going to see how their open rate and the new times compare to my old way.
Thanks for y’alls ideas!

2 Likes

@Ginainga 3pm on Friday is such a cool time to have peak traffic. HAPPY HOUR! :grinning:
Saturday mornings are another great time for me, as well. Everyone’s searching for weekend food!!

Yeah, maybe I should include a cocktail idea with each post. lol

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: