Are you tired of SEO writing?

Hi! My name is Heather and I’m an SEO copywriter/editor. I’m branching out into the world of food blogging and my awesome friend Megan suggested I create a post here.

If SEO writing isn’t your cup of tea or you find it takes up too much of your precious time, I can help! From blog posts to newsletters to ebooks, if you are looking for writing support visit my website to learn more and connect. I’d love to help you grow your business.

I’m offering $50 off blog posts for members of this forum through March 2022. Just mention you saw this discount when we chat.

2 Likes

This is a GREAT offer, food bloggers! Heather is the best!

1 Like

WOW! what an amazing offer @Heather_Eberle - I am sure this is something a lot of bloggers could benefit from Myself included! This is definitely a service I would consider in the future!

1 Like

Hi Heather! Welcome to the group! Your services can be used in a variety of ways to help bloggers feel like they have time to get to other things they need to focus on. Feel free to bounce into conversations with your expertise and wisdom to get to know people and connect.

Glad to have you here!

Melissa

2 Likes