Anyone looking for blog help?

Hi everyone! I’m new to this, so it’s a little bit out of my comfort level, but I’d like to see if anyone is looking for help with their blog. I haven’t freelanced before, but I really love blogging and working with people. I have experience with SEO, content & recipe writing, food photography, Google Web Stories, and Pinterest. I currently have two blogs that I’m working on with the goal of getting them both accepted into Mediavine. One is a real estate blog that I’m using to generate leads as a Realtor in Victoria, BC (I started this blog in April 2020). The other one is a Greek food blog that I just started in December 2021. I’m familiar with tools like Ahrefs, Rank IQ, Tailwind, and WordPress, and I’ve built both my websites using Showit.

If you’re interested, I can send you the links to both of my blogs.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :slight_smile: and I’d be happy to answer any questions!

Ria

3 Likes

Hi Ria!

What a great opportunity - both for you and for someone looking for some help! Thank you for putting yourself out here and offering. I hope it works out for both parties!

Melissa

1 Like

Oh my… I was just talking to @megan that I would love to hand one or two things (like web stories) off to someone else. Could you DM me some of your work? Just so you know, my website is fairly small so I would not be able to provide you with a lot of work or money. But we can talk. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Ria–I’d be interested in learning more & exploring possibilities! Can you DM me your websites and email address?

David