Ads ? until pageviews up for mediavine

I’m in the process of redoing my site from a hobby blog to hopefully a business. I have run Gourmet ads for years but I am hoping there is something better now. Does anyone have suggestions for an ad network to use until you get the page views up to apply to media vine or such?
Thanks

I have been hearing good things about SheMedia. I’ve sent in an application even though I haven’t reached their suggested monthly pageviews and I’m waiting to hear. I’m at 14K monthly pageviews right now and they suggest 20K. One downside is that it’s a year commitment so, if I had MV levels and want to change, I have to wait until my year is up.

1 Like

Sounds like you and I are in the same blogging boat. I have allowed my site to sit pretty much for the past 4 years.(kicked colon cancer and long recovery) It has been running around 13,000 page views without much activity on my part.
I agree about the downside, if I can get my magic sauce (what ever that might be) spread over my site and get the page views up I would hate to wait.
Thanks for your help and idea.

Wait, I just realized who you are. You guys did the homeschool project turn food bloggers right? I homeschooled my 6 kids and am officially retired now. Which is another reason I am ready to start back at blogging hoping to turn it into a business instead of a hobby i did around schooling

Yes, that’s us. Christian loved it so much that he thinks he wants to make it into his career. I couldn’t leave him my crochet site because he never showed any interest so, while I still can (I’m 56), I decided to jump ship and start over with him in tow. :slight_smile:

1 Like