A few announcements + upcoming LAUNCH

Hey forum people!

I wanted to let you know that @megan is on vacation from now and through much of July, so if you don’t see her posting very much, that is why!!! She worked really hard this past year launching the podcast and this forum and is taking a much-needed break.

This leads to exciting launch news!

Myself and @megan have been working on a new community platform that will launch in August and we can’t wait for you to see the space we are setting up. (It will be in addition to this forum, which will stay just how it is now.)

This new platform will include many features to help you start feeling more CONNECTED and CONFIDENT, such as:⠀

– Community building opportunities
–Mastermind groups
–Challenges
–Service provider & resource listings
–Exclusive content
–More!⠀

We are also planning some fun things for those of you already participating in this forum, but you don’t want to miss out on all the exclusive details and discounts, so sign up for the launch email list asap!

2 Likes

Great job Megan & team for all the hard work you’ve put into EBT! The podcast has been a great resource to me and I can’t wait to see what you have planned next!

-Michelle from EatLikeYoureOnVacation.com

1 Like

Thanks Michelle. @megan is coming up on the one-year anniversary of launching the podcast and I know it’s been an amazing journey for her and all of us.